Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Introduction- Kate

Hello! I'm Kate, the other half of teardrop jar.  Catherine and I actually met over the internet, and then, it turns out, we went to the same school and happen to have three classes together..... yeah.  Catherine made her post very short, but I tend to write a lot, so I'll try to make this a short introduction.  I guess I'll tell a bit about myself.  I like to read (A lot... my obsession is pretty bad), write, listen to, and discover, new music, obsess over lovely fictional boys and bands, watch Youtube and I'm deeply in love with photography.  My favorite time periods are the 1800's and 1920's, so I do very much like to talk as if I lived there, and act like I do *Chuckles uncomfortably*.   I also like to blog, talk, complain, and make extremely unfunny jokes.  I'm also extremely against physical activity and would much rather sit in bed with a book in my lap and my music blasting.

I think both Catherine and I are going to mostly post things along the lines of:
*Books
*Fandoms
*Celebrities
*Self help
*Current events
and other things of that sort.  That includes book/movie reviews and some other fun things that have not been discussed yet I guess.

I guess we'll end our posts with our names, but I think you'll soon be able to tell who is who just by our writing. Okay, I do hope you like our blog and don't be afraid to comment some things you would like to see us talk about! Okay, bye for now!

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment