Thursday, July 03, 2014

#EpicReads30 Tag

Epic Reads reached 30,000 followers on Instagram, and in celebration of the goal, Epic Reads has created the #EpicReads30 tag, in which you post a picture of 30 of your favorite books on Instagram.  I decided to do it a bit differently and post them here (but I will get around to posting them on Instagram... until then, this will have to do!)
I will be giving the title, author and link to Goodreads.  I am counting each book in a series separately, and the list has no order, but my all time favorite series is obviously first.

  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #1)
  2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2)
  3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #3)
  4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
  5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brönte 
  6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald 
  7. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  8. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  9. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray (The Gemma Doyle series #1)
  10. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (The Gemma Doyle series #2)
  11. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (The Gemma Doyle series #3)
  12. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #3)
  13. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #6)
  14. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #1)
  15. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #2)
  16. Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3)
  17. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky #1)
  18. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky #2)
  19. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky #3)
  20. Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #1)
  21. If I Stay by Gayle Forman (If I Stay #1)
  22. The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp 
  23. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #1)
  24. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #2)
  25. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #1)
  26. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #2) 
  27. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green 
  28. Matched by Ally Condie (Matched #1)
  29. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 
  30. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz 
And those are my top 30 favorite books in no particular order.  I'm drafting a lot more lately so that I will be able to post on time.  This week I will be away for the Fouth of July week, so I am not sure if I will be able to post or not.  I will post as soon as I can.  To all our American viewers: Happy Fourth of July! I hope that you are enjoying the food and fireworks.  To our non-American viewers: Happy Thursday and Friday!

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment