Sunday, July 06, 2014

Music recommendations

I picked some of my favorite music and decided to share! My music taste is usually: rock, alternative rock, indie rock, indie, ect. I'm going to give a few favorites from a few artists I have on my phone.
Ex:
Artist: Album
Song

Arctic Monkeys:
Arabella
Knee Socks
I Wanna Be Yours

Bastille: All This Bad Blood
Poet
Durban Skies
Laughter Lines
Of the Night
What Would You Do?

Birdy: Birdy
Skinny Love
People Help the People
Terrible Love

Daughter: If You Leave
Youth

Fall Out Boy: Save Rock and Roll
ThePhoenix
Alone Together
Where Did The Party Go
The Mighty Fall
DeathValley
Young Volcanoes

Florence & the Machine: Lungs and Cermonials
Dog Days are Over
Kiss with a Fist
Between Two Lungs
Cosmic Love
Never Let Me Go
Lover to Lover
No Light, No Light
Seven Devils

Lana Del Rey: Born to Die
Video Games
Diet Mountain Dew
National Anthem
Carmen
This is What Makes Us Girls

Lorde: Pure Heroine
Ribs
Glory and Gore
Still Sane

Panic! At the Disco: Too weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Gospel
Miss Jackson
Nicotine
Can't Fight Against the Youth

I hope you get some new songs that's you'll enjoy out of this.
~Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment