Sunday, July 20, 2014

Farewell For Now :)

With much sadness, Catherine and I have decided to devote our time to some other things at the moment.  Teardropjar has been an experience for us, and we will take this experience with us.  I think this blog was almost like an experiment to see what we like and dislike about blogging, how to blog, and what to blog about.  We will still be on the internet, of course.  We may be starting a new blog with a few other fangilrs and maybe fanboys, but at the time only a few steps have been taken to complete that idea.  The next blog is under construction and may be up at the end of the month if we follow through with the plan.  Thank you for reading our posts, we had fun writing them and designing the blog for your enjoyment, as well as our own.  This blog will remain up just incase we would like to go back here in the future, which I will probably do.  I adore this blog with my whole heart and will not completely abandon it, I promise that.  I had a wonderful experience with this blog, as it was my first actual blog.  You usually remember your first experiences... right?  I will always remember this blog and will keep it close to my heart.  Thank you for this experience, I am sure you will read our new blog soon enough if you keep your eyes open for information on our Instagrams, and maybe even on here, depending on what Catherine thinks.

Thank you and goodbye for now,
Kate.
And if Catherine doesn't post again, then goodbye from the whole jar.  We very much enjoyed this experience. Thank you for the adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment