Sunday, May 04, 2014

April Favorites

I'm aware that I'm posing a day late but lets pretend I'm not. So I'll post a few things that I like at the end of every month about all my favorite things that I've used that month. So, here are my April favorites:


  • MAXI SKIRTS! I have just recently bought 3 of them, and I'm in love.  I'm not too fond of short skirts, so these are just perfect for me.  I got all three of mine from Charlotte Russe  and they're so comfy and pretty! I get so many compliments wearing them!
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer.  I'm not very much into sci-fy books, but I did like this one (Expect a review soon!)
  • The Orange Dreamsicle candle from Yankee Candle, if I could become a candle scent it would be this one.  If a perfume was to smell like this, I' d bathe in it.  It's the perfect summer candle and I'm in love. 
  • Vans! I have light blue Vans and I wear them at least 3 times a week.  Yeah, they're a little uncomfortable because they have yet to adjust to my feet, but they make everything look so much better!
  • Elf Eyelid primer.  I wear this everyday, and it works very well.  It makes my eyeshadow and eyeliner stay on longer and makes my eyes so much more sparkly! 
  • The My Head is an Animal album from Of Monsters and Men.  Dirty Paws, King and Lionheart, Yellow Light and Mountain Song are my favorites so far!
  • The Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die album from Panic! at the Disco.  I play this album so much, along with the Of Monsters and Men album!  My favorites from this album are This is Gospel, Nicotine, Far Too Young to Die and Can't Fight Against the Youth.  
That is all for now!  I'll try to do a monthly favorites list at the end of/beginning of each month! Enjoy!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment