Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favorites!

At the end of every month, I promised I'd make a post with all of my favorite things from that month. I shall live up to that promise, so here's my May favorites:

  • Instyle magazine June 2014 edition with Shailene Woodly on the cover
  • Shades of Cool by Lana del rey
    • I literally worship Lana anything she releases is absolutely amazing and you just have to hear the song!
  • CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE BY CASSANDRA CLARE
    • I'm not even going to start trying to convey my feelings for this book. 
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
    • I'm currently reading this book and it has a lot of very good quotes and makes you think about life a lot.  
  • Pink Chiffon lotion from Bath and Body Works
    • This smells like heaven.  Go smell it.
  • Rose Gold Infinity necklace from Zales 
    • My mom and dad got this for me for my birthday and it's so lovely!
  • Bikinis from Target
    • Target anything is my favorite, especially bikinis.  
  • Roo Cups from the Kangaroo gas station
    • I'm not sure if this is only in certain parts of the U.S or something but if you have a Kangaroo gas station around you, go purchase a $6.99 Roo cup and you'll get $0.25 refills all summer long!
  • The Book Thief movie
    • Ahh! This movie made me cry so much!  It was so much like the book.  I'll have to do a review on it soon.....

I guess I didn't have many favorite things this month, but at least I posted this weekend! Finally on time!

~Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment