Sunday, May 25, 2014

Having the Unpopular Opinion.

A quick post about having the "wrong" opinion.

Lets just say that I am known for hating, or at least not loving, the very popular things of the moment.
Twilight:  I never saw the films, thank god.  I began to read the first book, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, and I believed that it was poorly written and had no plot.  I eventually gave up on this novel.
Cassandra Clare novels:  You right now, "OMG YOU DON'T LIKE CASSANDRA CLARE NOVELS?!"  I don't love them, I have many theories upon the topic of why I don't love them.  My top three are that a) these books are classified as fantasy although, there isn't action in every chapter, let alone every page!  B) Third Person POV.  C) I like dystopian.
Tyler Oakley:  I find him annoying, let's move on.
Taylor Swift:  I find her to be, "The pretty face."  Anyone can talk into a microphone about their previous relationships.  
One Direction:  This is Cassandra Clare novels part two.  Let me say one thing, they've come a long way since baby you light up my world or whatever, but it still isn't anywhere near where their "competition" is.  No way.  Let's go back to 'N Sync and boy bands like that...

Okay, so this was basically venting.  Oh well.
-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment