Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Book Haul! (collab)

We have decided to do a combined May Book Haul, we both acquired some books, although neither of us have enough to post our own haul.  We will supply you with the title of the book, the author, a photo of the (American) cover, and a link to it's Goodreads page.

Kate's Haul:
Before I begin, I know I did a Birthday Book Haul, but I've purchased more books since.  Here they are:
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare












The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace












Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour












Alienated by Melissa Landers













Catherine's Haul:
Before I begin, I'm on a book buying ban.  This is why I only acquired three books this month.
Angelfall by Susan Ee












The One by Kiera Cass (Review)












City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare













Thanks for reading this post!  Have a nice weekend, and happy reading!
-Kate and Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment