Monday, June 02, 2014

May Favourites.

First off, this is Catherine.  I put a "u" in favourite and colour.  Hey, it makes it easy to tell the difference between us.  So I'm running dry on ideas because I'm not ready to put my depression experiences on the internet and because I haven't been reading much!  So I stole Kate's idea (with her permission of course) and I'm here with a May Favourites!

1. iPhones/iPads
  • I have had an iPad for almost 3 years and an iPhone for longer than that, although I still love it.
2. Internet Access
  • Although my school is dumb and blocks certain applications and/or websites on the wifi, I still love the internet!
3. The One by Kiera Cass
  • I did a review on this book (spoiler free) so you can read it here.
4. Skittles
  • I just recently rediscovered my love for skittles and boy oh boy am I glad.
5. Yoga Pants
  • aka life
6. Nike Running Shorts
  • aka summer life
That's basically it, it takes a lot to become my favourite because I am a very picky person. Bye!
-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment