Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Book Haul

In April I acquired a great deal of novels and read a grand total of... zero! I bought 8 novels, received one from Epic Reads, and I purchased one novella on my nook. I will just show you a photo of the book, the title, the author, and the link to the novel on goodreads.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne












Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige












Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes












Frozen by Erin Bowman












Legend by Marie Lu












The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater












Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas












To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han












After the End by Amy Plum (an ARC)












Stolen by Erin Bowman (a novella)













Have a nice evening. Bye.
-Catherine

2 comments: