Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Get to know us: Kate

Hey, it's Kate! Catherine and I have decided to do a get to know the admins post before we start posting things that you will like to read.  I'm going to bullet point some things about me, okay:

  • If you had to know one thing about me, it's that I absolutely adore reading.  You will always see me with a book in my hand, and I always have my head in a book.
  • My favorite book series EVER is The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, and my favorite out of that series is Clockwork Prince, the second book in the series.  I'm currently reading the series for the third time, and am finishing up the last book, Clockwork Princess, now. 
  • Some of my idols are: Tessa Grey, Jennifer Lawrence, Veronica Roth, James Carstairs and William Herondale, John Green, Hazel Grace, Gemma Doyle and Charlotte Fairchild Branwell. 
  • Music means everything to me, I mostly listen to rock, and indie, and here are some of my favorites: The Arctic Monkeys, Bastille, Mumford and Sons, The 1975, Lana del Ray, Lorde, Marina and the Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, and Ed Sheeran.
  • I love to write anything.  I'm actually trying to write my own series now. 
  • I really want to be a YouTuber/BookTuber.  Some of my favorites are Andrew Lowe, abookutopia, O2L, Kingsley, Lohanthony, thatsojack, and Troye Sivan.. oh, there's too many!
  • I dye my hair... a lot... I've dyed it 10+ times, and am getting it dyed again on Saturday. 
  • My dream is to go to college at UCLA, in LA (obviously) and graduate with a degree in English/Creative Writing.  I also hope to be a kind-of-seccessful YouTuber and a published, New York Times best selling author.  I would love to travel the world, and the rest of the U.S. 
  • I'VE MET VERONICA ROTH AKA THE AUTHOR OF THE NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING SERIES DIVERGENT!!!!!  
  • My birthday is next month!
  • I have millions of favorite book quotes, but the one I say to myself daily is, "If you have a soul of a warrior, you are a warrior." 
Okay, that is all for now, I cannot think of any more! Hopefully that'll help you get a feel for who I am.  And comment below what you would like to hear us talk about on here, we're open to almost anything! 

1 comment: