Thursday, April 03, 2014

Get to know us: Catherine

So as Kate said previously, this is my "Get to know the Admin" post.  So here are a few bullets pertaining to me.

  • I absoutely love reading.  Although I have a few problems that impair my reading, I still love to read.
  • My favorite genre ever is...dystopian.  I love series such as The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, my favorite Divergent by Veronica Roth, and The Selection by Kiera Cass.
  • I don't have a lot of idols, they are:  Jennifer Lawrence, John Green and Veronica Roth (murderers), and most of all Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters *tear.*
  • I love music, but I'm a bit picky about the type.  I love Alt Nation on SiriusXM.  I love Bastille, Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, Mumford and Sons, Florence and the Machine, and many more.
  • I aspire to work in the FBI.  It changes all the time, it has previously been a lawyer and an author.
  • Like Katelyn, I want to be a youtuber/booktuber.  Part of me wants to be a daily vlogger, but the other part of me wants to be a whatever I want whenever I want youtuber.
  • I want to go to UCLA in Los Angeles, California.  Although this is the same college Katelyn said she wanted to go to, we didn't actually plan this.  We both had lists and began talking about college at lunch, we figured out that we both want to go to UCLA.
  • My favorite quote ever is, "A person's a person, no matter how small." -Dr. Seuss
So that is all for this post.  I hope you enjoyed it and comment below what you'd like to see us do!

No comments:

Post a Comment