Saturday, April 19, 2014

If I Stay trailer reaction!



If you have not read Gayle Forman's If I Stay series, you are missing out.  I had the opportunity to meet Gayle Forman last year at YALL Fest in Charleston, South Carolina, and she is not only a absolutely amazing writer, but such a kind and funny person!  Her book, If I Stay, is becoming a movie, set to be in theaters on August 22nd! The movie stars Chloe Grace Moretz as Mia, and I think the movie is flawlessly casted.  The trailer is found here, if you have not seen it yet. so here is my reaction (read after you've watched the trailer so you can feel all the pain with me):

WOW OKAY THAT WAS AMAZING AND I WAS CRYING AND STILL AM (I am not still crying but I got teary eyed when I saw it) AND THIS NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I FEEL AFTER WATCHING THE TRAILER IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING BOOK AND NOW ITS GOING TO BE AN AMAZING MOVIE. WOW MIA WOW ADAM WOW OTP OKAY THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!

And that is pretty much how I feel and my heart still hurts.  I cannot wait for the movie and I feel as though all the actors are perfect and the movie is going to be heartbreakingly beautiful, just like the book is.  If you have not read If I Stay, I highly recommend reading it, and if you have already read it, read it again with me before the movie comes out so we can both suffer from the pain and beauty a second time around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment