Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Farewell TMI!


Here is our City of Heavenly Fire SPOILER FREE review! We've combined our review into one post.  Here it is:

Catherine went to Target at 8am before school started to get us 2 copies of CoHF.  She gave it to me before 1st period and I finished 36 hours later at 9:10pm on Wednesday the 28th.  After 39 tissues, a broken bed, scissors thrown across the room along with 2 pillows and much screaming, I finished the book.  I cried more out of happiness than out of sadness.  When I finished the book, I was happy.  It was not a bitter sweet ending but a happy ending.  Characters from The Infernal Devices are in the book and that made me even happier.  Most of my favorite characters made it out alive in the epilogue.  This book is one of my favorites of all time, and my favorite in the series by far.  I am sad to say goodbye to this series, but am happy to welcome a new one, The Dark Artifices.  There wasn't a moment in this book in which I disliked it.  It is action packed, intense, full of love and passion, of course there's humor, and sacrifice.  This is a wonderful way to end a series, I wouldn't change a thing about it.  Thank you Cassandra Clare and goodbye TMI.  We won't be saying goodbye to these characters for long though, I'm almost positive a few of them will be in TDA.  This series will always be close to my heart. 
~Kate   

I more recently finished, it was a large book and I didn't want to miss any details.  I didn't cry, I didn't even feel emotion, I was just tired.  I absolutely loved the ending and cannot wait for The Dark Artifices.  Overall this was my favorite book in the series! (Followed by City of Glass of course!)
-Catherine

Have a nice day and, keep reading!
-The Whole Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment