Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kiera Cass Book Signing.

I was lucky enough to attend a Kiera Cass book signing.  I went to the stop and saw a Q&A and Kiera Cass signed novels.  During the Q&A someone asked Kiera about what she is currently working on.  The book sounds interesting but it's a secret so... shhhh.  Not much happened that isn't spoiler-y so bye non spoiler-y people.


IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ONE SHOO!
Find us on twitter.

-
-
-
So when Kiera was signing my novels i asked her a question.  This is how it went:
ME: If you had to write a prequel novel from any of the characters perspectives who's would you choose?
KIERA: Probably Celeste because I think it'd be interesting to explore more of her life since I obviously can't do a sequel like that since she's dead....but also Marlee is a really cool character to write about. Possibly May but I feel like the whole book would just be a bunch of giggles. I really don't know...

-Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment